I truly believe that every good article written in any other language but English simply NEEDS TO be translated into English. But that is just my thing…. So, here we are – these are not my words any more, and you’d see the name of the author of these words signed beneath. Please, enjoy!
- Be a good talking companion on nearly any given topic
- Be an attentive listener (My talking companion will feel he is the only one in the Universe important for me at the moment; simply saying I have mastered the skill of mindful listening techniques)
- To find common language with the kids
- To find common language with animals
- Train rats; To teach them simple things: understand words, listen. I’m not sure how I do this, I guess this is just intuition.
- To think quickly in stressful situations and act accordingly rationally: run fast, save someone, fight, depending on the circumstances. (please don’t mix stress that people acquire due to extreme situations with chronic stress. Extreme stress releases a huge dose of adrenaline into your blood. This adrenaline stimulates me very well, and I act rationally and become capable of enduring a lot, so I act accordingly fast and correctly. Chronic stress, on the other hand releases cortisol, and this hormone affects me differently. I can’t stand it.
- To fight back physically in the street. (I hope I still can do that, have not really practiced it for a while.)
- To explain subjects, teach, tutor. I did it as an amateur: I taught elementary math to an adult who was not good at it. As well as science: general biology, anatomy… I was contemplating on becoming a tutor.
- To write official complains on different bad people (and there are still a lot of those ones out there). As well as fight for my own civil rights by filing a lot of government paperwork.
- To professionally steep tea for Chinese Tea Ceremony.
- To prepare certain incenses all by myslef.
- Control my inner organs with various techniques. (I stopped practicing this, but I’m planning on returning back to it again).
- To tolerate pain as well as strong pain using other techniques and will power, so that pain lessened and did not prevent me from enjoying my daily life.
- To memorize long digital equations, patterns, any types of combinations, passwords, codes, phone numbers and so on.
- Write my own ideas using pentagrams, I can write a long paragraph using this style.
- To read tarot card ( But I have stopped doing this now)
- To retain by breath under water for at least two minutes.
- To use nunchaku;
- To take up to 15 pills at once;
- To swim using crawl stroke for a long period of time,
- To rollerblade
- To write poems
- To write prose
- To memorize lengthy texts by heart (poetry as well as prose)
- To change my opinion about people one or the other way.
- But I think the most important thing for me is self-control. This helps me always and everywhere.
These are the things that first came to my mind. I decided not to talk about my professional qualities.